OKB Loyalist Conveys His Birthday Wishes With Passionate Wordings



OKB Loyalist Conveys His Birthday Wishes With Passionate Wordings

The Team Coordinator for Hon Owolabi Kola Balogun in the 2019 election, Mr Ade Asade toik to his facebook page to celebrate his Boss in a passionate message.
Owolabi Kola Balogun who wanted to contest for Abeokuta South Federal Constituency under Ladi Adebutu's faction of the Peoples Democratic Party before joining Senator Ibikunle Amosun:s Allied Peoples Movement (APM) due to the legal battle that was ravaging the Peoples Democratic Party.
Ade who is the right hand man to the Egba born politician is said to be the only person who understands the rhythm of Owolabi Kola Balogun.
In his message, he described Owolabi as a brother and mentor of high intellectual capacity and a source of inspiration to him.
He prayed that the good Lord will continue to preserve the business man cum politician and grant him the uppermost desires of his heart.
See the Birthday message below
*Happy Birthday My Great Brother and Mentor - OWOLABI KOLA-BALOGUN (OKB)*

Sir, you have achieved a lot and has grown from grass to grace through dint of hardwork, dedication and prayers. That is why your legacies are growing on daily basis.

Your boldness, intellectual capacity, kindness and leadership traits have made you a source of inspiration to the present and coming generations in our dear Abeokuta South Federal Constituency, Egba Land and Ogun State at Large.

First of all, I probably love your birthday more than you because it is a day solely dedicated to your existence, and no one appreciates that more than me, and this is why.

You have always been my mentor, the role model that gives me the will to carry on. When I need someone to tell me how capable I am, you're there, giving me millions of reasons why I am, even when I am getting tired, just your few words reassures me.

Most importantly, you make me laugh. Nothing can go wrong with you my like-mind as you are always there to watch my back, and of course you know I've got yours too.

My brother, even though you do not know where this new year will be taking you, that cannot be a reason to stop you. However, I hope this is a year where you smile a lot, learn a lot, and love a lot. I hope you discover something new and exciting, hold on to what you've always loved before, and find something unexpected that will amaze you like nothing else, because honestly those are the best surprises.

 _Just remember to take me with you if you are jumping on that bus, train, or plane to explore, because you're not getting away from me that easily._

I am not going to lie, but some things will change. Nothing can stay exactly the same forever. But there will always be one fan cheering you on, a person to laugh with, someone who loves you unconditionally, and a sarcastic mentee who will keep you in your place while still supporting you to no end. And why is this?

Your mentorship is like a magic tonic that rejuvenates the mind and soul, making me better than ever before. Your words are soothing like balm to a wound, your smile is refreshing like water to a thirsty soul and your devotion is incomprehensible.
Words are not enough to tell you how wonderful you are.
Keep glowing my personal magician.

_People never recognize you when you are yet to make achievements in life, you strife to attain great achievements many come to your world and celebrate you, stand right to record great success ahead the journey. Never look back the race promise to end with good result_

You are a strong person in mind, body and spirit. Your strength and endurance spill to others. Thanks for being my lens to see a better world as
I belief your best years are much ahead and pray you succeed in all your endeavors in life.

*Happy Birthday My Mentor! You are indeed a like-mind I never thought you exist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tralcon Appoints Hon Kayode Amusan As Patron

SEVEN MAJOR POLICY REVIEW & ACTION THE PRESIDENT MUST TAKE NOW TO TRANSFORM NIGERIA'S ECONOMY

Ex- Council Boss Pours Encomium on Wife As She Celebrates 50